Friday, September 10, 2010

"A woman driving is the second funniest thing right after Comedy Central"

This topic is not made as an offense to feminine sex. This is mainly making fun of women's style of driving. 

Every day when I go to school, I see women driving, and what a sight. I usually pray so I don't see any women driving, because they make my day early in the morning, and then there's no point in listening to my friends' jokes, because that's one thing that I will never stop laughing at. The other day, I went to John's to buy some groceries. This lady, driving a Camry, made me laugh harder than I've ever laughed at women driving. Here's what she does: 
To get out of her parking spot, she backs up, turns right when the car is not even half way out, then goes forward, then back again, then forward and back again, and each time, she turns the wheel a little bit. In about 20 minutes she finally got out of her parking spot. Sadly I didn't have my camera with me, so I could record it and post it on YouTube. I would become a partner just because of that video. 
Sight worse/funnier than a woman parking, is a woman driving an SUV. Why would a woman even think of driving an SUV? Women can't see what's in front of them, and they expect to be able to handle 
an SUV? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! Most of those SUV's are beat to shit. I hate Tahoes, but when I see a woman driving a Tahoe, I feel sorry for the car. 
Men are not perfect either. They drive O.K., that's not the problem. The main problem is that men actually buy women nice cars, but they drive some junk. I see a woman driving a 645i and showing off her boobs while driving. The husband of the same woman is driving a Camry or Corolla. I simply don't understand how man can be doing such things. 
Next time, when you see a woman driving car, make sure you have the camera ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment