Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What do you really pay for when you buy a Bentley?

I myself am a huge Bentley lover. Created by BML (Bentley Motors Limited), this English super-luxury is way too good for a regular rich person. There's technique for everything in that car: How to drive it, how to lean out of the windows, how to look at it, how to sit in it, how to get flashed by paparazzis in it, and even how to pay for it. Buying a bentley with lease is like making fun of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. You are suppose to throw the cash on table, no lease, no credit, simple mafia style- cash. If you would ask me, "in couple decades when you are going to be a millionaire, would you buy this car?" my answer would be simple, "If Volkswagen will be bankrupted at that time and Bentley will be Bentley again, just like in 1998 right before it was bought by Volkswagen, then yes". But now, knowingly that I'm not buying a Bentley, but buying a hippie wagon, and supporting Volkswagen, of course not. I'd rather buy myself a Maybach or Mercedes, or be a total loser and buy a BMW, but I will never buy a car that is in one way or another associated with VW. VW spells out failure. Each and everyone of their cars is horrible. Engine is useless, turbo is the only thing that saves them, and they don't know how to make a properly maintained engine. Price is out of the question. You buy an Audi S4 for 50k with a 3.0T vs Acura TL that costs 39k and has better handling, much wider and nicer interior and more luxurious looks overall. You look at it, you can't tell that Honda and Acura is actually the same company, where Audi is just a dressed up VW. And what the hell is beetle? Out of all Japanese cars, my hated one is Toyota Prius, but for God's sake, I'd rather get that than a beetle! It costs over 20k, for what? For a car that was thought of in Hitler's mind and designed by Porche? I think that VW does not deserve the slogan "Das Auto". What it truly deserves is "Das Scheitern". 

No comments:

Post a Comment